It is our knowledge that you place your trust in our company by this argument within our policies is to safeguard your information in the safest way. Credit card numbers are never saved and are processed on the bank's servers. We do not send credit card numbers by email.
Any content on our website may be modified and is at our discretion.
We hire a third parts company to help us provide the service or process your transactions. We require third parties to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information, limit access to that information. We are not responsible for the additional information you provide to these third parties and we encourage you to familiarize yourself with your own privacy policies before disclosing information to them.
Fill in the form with your data will allow these three topics, each of them will act as independent owner of the treatment carried out by the same, to collect and process your personal data for the specifically indicated purposes: Bonage
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer by your browser when you visit a website, such as www.lapassioneA cookie is a small text file stored on your computer by your browser when you visit a website, such as www.bonage.com ("website").What cookies does our website use and for what purpose?
Our website uses various types of cookies and similar technologies, each of which has a different function as indicated in the following table:
- Technical or navigation cookies: These cookies allow the website to function properly and allow you to see it on your device's screen, in your language and in your market from the first time you access it. They will recognize your country so that on any subsequent visit you are directed directly to the relevant website of the country. They also allow you to create an account, log in and manage your orders while browsing the website. If you are a registered user, these cookies mean that you will be recognized as such, when you access the services offered by our registered users. These cookies will recognize if you make a purchase from the website through an affiliate site or partners so that we can fulfill any obligation that we have with such associated sites. These cookies are necessary for the website to work.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable the website to recognize it, following an explicit request (for example, if you click on "Remember me"), each time you access the website, you will not have to enter your login information again. If you have added items to your cart and closed your browsing session without completing your purchase, so that the elements of your cart are not removed, these cookies are activated to continue with the same shopping cart the next time they visit the website, Within a reasonable period of time. These cookies are not essential to the function of the website, but they improve the browsing experience.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies are used, for example, in some of our service providers, such as Google Analytics, to conduct statistical analysis of how users use our website, through their computers or our mobile applications, such as Such as how many pages a user has visited or the number of mouse clicks on a page while using the website. In such events, BONAGE processes the results of these analyzes anonymously and for statistical purposes as long as the service provider uses the cookies in relation to the browser installed on your computer or other device used to view our website, only with the condition that is for the use of your service.
- 1. Most web browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.) are configured to automatically accept cookies. However, most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings, including the disabling of cookies at any time, etc. In order to delete cookies already registered on your computer or to disable and reject cookies for the future, whatever their purposes are, be it permanently or until you change your mind, you can access and modify the settings of your browser. We wish to make you aware, however, that disabling technical/browsing cookies or functional cookies may prevent our website from functioning correctly and/or may not allow you to fully and effectively take advantage of the services we offer. Please find below the path to modify your browser's settings, for the following browsers:
For Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
For Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11913
For Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&hlrm=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
For Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
For Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
- 2. To disable analytic cookies and choose not to be tracked by Google Analytics on all websites, you can download the Google Analytics Opt out browser Add-on:
We also point out that the procedures and software used to operate the computer system of the websites acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, etc.), sections of the visited site, the type of device used, the nation from which we connect and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment.
This information is collected and can be associated (through cookies) with identified interested parties, these data will be used only in aggregate form to track the services offered by the site but will not be used to package and monitor the indicators concerned.
In particular these data may be used in aggregate form by the owner for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information about the site in order to find your favorite pages by users in order to provide more appropriate content to check its correct functioning and develop a better product.
The data could then be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
The data could then be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
The data collected and the cookies received will be processed, these previous data only with methods and procedures necessary to provide the services requested.
The data will not be disclosed, may be disclosed, as necessary for the provision of the service, to companies that perform tasks on our behalf for technical or organizational instruments to provide the requested services.
Only with your express consent to the data, they can be used for statistical analysis, market studies and the sending of commercial information about Bonage promotional products and initiatives, by mail, telephone, email, sms, mms.
You also have the option with your express consent to grant Bonage the use of this data to perform statistical analysis, market studies and sending commercial information about products and promotions of other companies by email, telephone, sms, mms.
The granting of the data is optional, except those indicated as necessary so that they can take advantage of the services offered. You have the right to know, at any time, how your data is used. You have the right to update, supplement, correct, erase or block an object to any of these treatments. At any time, you may re-read the information and possibly modify the consent previously provided, verify or change the status of the active services and possibly request additional services.
The facts of these rights are recognized Law No. 51 of July 22, 2008:Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data about you, even if you have not yet registered.
2. You have the right to get all the details at:
- a) The data source is personal in nature;
- b) The purposes and methods of treatment;
- c) The logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) The identity of the owner, Manager and the appointed representative according to what is established in the Law.
- e) The subjects or categories to which the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as the designated representative in the state, the managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to:
- a) Update, rectify or, when interested, integrate data;
- b) The cancellation, transformation in an anonymous form or the blocking of data processed illegally, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes of which the data were collected or successively processed;
- c) Certification that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been notified, as well as in relation to their contents, that the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this requirement is impossible or involves the use of visibly disproportionate means, with respect to Protection.
4. The person concerned has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) For legitimate reasons to the processing of data of personal character, pertinent for the purposes of the collection;
- b) The processing of personal data relating to the person for sending advertising material or direct sale or for conducting market research or commercial communication.
The exercise of the right of Act No. 51 of July 22, 2008 may be separately in each of these independent data, each for the treatment of its competence, through a specific message by mail addressed to: Bonage, firstname.lastname@example.org
According to current legislation, you are informed of the consequences that precede the failure to approve the use of your data for the purposes of the same, and then we ask you to express a separate agreement as provided by Law No. 51 Of July 22, 2008, of the privacy code for each of the data processing described in this statement, in which you would agree, by checking the "I accept" box next to the description in the electronic registration form available at the website. Information in accordance with Law No. 51 of July 22, 2008, ("code on personal data protection") Article 110: citation on undue disclosure of information and the sanction is reflected in the Criminal Code of Panama.
Social Media Policy
This policy provides guidance for employee use of social media, which should be broadly understood for purposes of this policy to include blogs, wikis, microblogs, message boards, chat rooms, electronic newsletters, online forums, social networking sites, and other sites and services that permit users to share information with others in a contemporaneous manner.Procedures
The following principles apply to professional use of social media on behalf of [Company] as well as personal use of social media when referencing [Company].
- Users and Employees need to know and adhere to the [Company’s] Handbooks and company policies when using social media in reference to [Company].
- Users and Employees should be aware of the effect their actions may have on their images, as well as [Company’s] image. The information that users and employees post or publish may be public information for a long time.
- Users and Employees should be aware that [Company] may observe content and information made available by employees through social media. Users and Employees should use their best judgment in posting material that is neither inappropriate nor harmful to [Company], its employees, or customers.
- Although not an exclusive list, some specific examples of prohibited social media conduct include posting commentary, content, or images that are defamatory, pornographic, proprietary, harassing, libelous, or that can create a hostile work environment.
- Employees are not to publish post or release any information that is considered confidential or not public. If there are questions about what is considered confidential, employees should check with the Human Resources Department and/or supervisor.
- Social media networks, blogs and other types of online content sometimes generate press and media attention or legal questions. Employees should refer these inquiries to authorized [Company] spokespersons.
Website Regulatory Guide for Merchant
- If employees find encounter a situation while using social media that threatens to become antagonistic, employees should disengage from the dialogue in a polite manner and seek the advice of a supervisor.
- Users and Employees should get appropriate permission before you refer to or post images of current or former employees, members, vendors or suppliers. Additionally, employees should get appropriate permission to use a third party's copyrights, copyrighted material, trademarks, service marks or other intellectual property.
- Use of social media for business purposes is allowed (ex: Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Instagram and LinkedIn), but personal use of social media networks or personal blogging of online content is discouraged and could result in legal action.