TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome, these are terms and conditions that govern the contract of purchase and sale of products offered on the website www.Bonagejeans.com
All available products are described in detail on the corresponding page of the website. We always try to describe and present as accurately as possible, the elements and each characteristic of the merchandise through photographs and details. We have a policy of continuous development of our products, to offer what we consider is the best product at the right price, which is why we reserve the right to modify at any time without prior notice, the specifications of the product, price, packaging and any Associated service. Before ordering, we invite you to carefully review the details of these. We do our best to provide the best images and descriptions, but unfortunately, we can not guarantee that the colors and detail in the images on the website are 100% accurate. Small differences can occur due to the monitor used, since the images may have been resized to fit the screen, the Internet browser or due to the photographic techniques used.
The prices are expressed in dollars ($).
- 3.1. The "site" is the website, www.bonagejeans.com dedicated to the sale of products.
- 3.2. "Customer" is the person (natural or legal) who makes a purchase on the site, accepting the general conditions of sale.
- 3.3. "Order" is the order form of the goods for sale, grouped by the customer on the site.
- 3.4. "Products" are products for sale on the site, according to the terms and conditions of sale.
- 3.5. "Price" is the consideration for the sale of the merchandise.
- 3.6. "Contract" is the distance contract that relates to the sale of the products, according to the conditions of sale.
- 4.1. The products sold are subject to the terms and conditions defined in the contract and published on the site of the order. The purchase of products implies the full acceptance and without reservation of the present general conditions of sale that will remain valid and effective until they are modified or complemented by Bonage. Any changes or additions will be effective as of the date they will be posted on the site and will apply to sales made on or after that date.
- 4.2. The contract is concluded and binding for the parties when Bonage must send the confirmation of the order to the customer's email address, designated by his registration on the site.
- 4.3. The customer can cancel the order free of charge at any time before the merchandise is shipped. If you cancel after the shipment, everything must be requested by the customer through a refund for 30 days from the delivery and is your responsibility the cost of returning the product to Bonage.
- 4.4. Prices and products are subject to change without notice.
- 5.1. Shipping charges may vary depending on the place of delivery: additional costs may be added for remote or hard-to-reach places. The payment page will show the amount of expenses according to the postal code entered.
- 5.2. The delivery of the items is done by the courier to the shipping address provided by the customer at the time of the order. All the necessary information for the delivery must be realized with precision. Bonage is not responsible for non-delivery due to incorrect telephone numbers or delivery address. All additional costs arising from complications of delivery or non-delivery will be charged to the customer.
- 5.3. The delivery of the products depends on the country of destination. Bonage will provide the customer with an online tool that allows you to follow the status of the order.
- 5.4. At the time of delivery, the property and risk relative to the manipulation of the elements, will pass to the customer.
- 5.5. The customer acknowledges and accepts that the information on the site about the availability for the delivery of the products is not updated in real time, also in view of the possible simultaneous access to the site of more customers, therefore, the actual availability of the products Individuals may vary during the same day as reported on the website.
- 5.6. If after this home delivery agreement. The customer modifies this instruction in terms of address, delivery days and delivery time. You can not do it either by email, or by phone, you must present the invoice to our branches.
- 5.7. If the replacement of a product of the same quality and title is not possible (for example, due to lack of it), Bonage will reimburse the customer for the amount paid for the damaged, defective or non-conforming product, for delivery.
- 6.1. The client represents and guarantees to be a consumer, Article 33 of Law No. 45 of October 31, 2007, to be of legal age and that the data supplied by him, for the execution of this agreement are true and correct.
- 6.2. When your first order is placed, you will be automatically registered to receive a generic password, which can be quickly changed through the link in the confirmation email. The client undertakes to communicate the correct, truthful and complete information about: demographic data, personal data, useful information for the order.
- 6.3. The customer will pay the price of the products purchased and will keep a copy of the confirmation of the purchase order sent to the email address provided by the customer during registration to the site.
The amount of the fee will be paid at the time of the order. Accepted payments are credit card (Maestro, Visa, Mastercard, American Express). The customer must verify with the Bank issuing the card, which has allowed online purchases and ensure that all data is entered correctly and have the password of the security circuits Verified by Visa and SecurCode by Mastercard. Using a credit card for online shopping is the practical and safe method. The site is committed to maintaining the security of the information relating to the credit card or personal data. All sensitive data is encrypted during transmission using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) adopted around the world as the safest. All data is stored on secure servers and away from possible Internet connections. It remains the responsibility of the customer to verify that their browser is compatible with SSL Technology, to complete the order.
- 8.1. Trademarks, logos and other distinctive signs of any kind contained in this website belong to their respective owners.
- 8.2. It is prohibited to use trademarks, logos and other distinctive signs, including reproduction on other websites, by unauthorized third parties.
- 8.3. The contents of the site (texts, graphics, images and animations) are protected by copyright.
- 9.1. Sales of products through the Internet are governed by Law No. 51 of July 22, 2008, Article 77, guarantees the right to rescind the contract, guaranteeing the consumer the right to return the product purchased and obtain a refund of All expenses within 30 days of receiving the product. Refund does not include shipping costs.
- 9.2. The client may exercise the right to desist by sending a written notice sent by e-mail indicating the reference (the eight digits and the serial number appear in the confirmation of the order).
- 9.3. The right of restitution, on the other hand, can not be exercised by the customer if the product is not intact, namely:
- In the absence of the original element;
- In the absence of elements of the product;
- For damages caused by the customer to the product.
- 10.1. If the customer wants to return a product, there are thirty (30) days after the delivery of the same contact customer service to start the refund procedure. The customer service will take care of the procedure to contact the Messenger, will travel in the same direction of delivery to collect the product and return it, intact and with all original.
- 10.2. The products must be returned properly protected in their original packaging, in perfect condition of resale (it should not be worn, damaged, dirty by the customer).
- 10.3. Refunds will be made within 30 days from receipt of the goods from the warehouse, on the credit card used. The refund includes the purchase price of the ordered products and the shipping incurred, except for shipping costs to return the product which remain the responsibility of the customer.
- 11.1. The Customer will receive newsletters containing updates on products, services and promotions; the newsletter is produced by Bonage.
- 11.2. The customer will receive newsletters that contain product updates, services and promotions; The newsletter is produced by Bonage. The foregoing may be exercised without the express consent of the clients, provided that they have refused to grant the use of their data when registering on the same site or on subsequent occasions by means of the link at the bottom of the emails, or sending a communication to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The necessary data provided by the client for the performance of the contract will be treated in accordance with the National and International provisions, sales per website. For more information, see privacy policies.
- 13.1. The photographs and texts are by way of example and may be different from the product or change without prior notice. Consequently, Bonage is not responsible for the errors resulting from these illustrative images or texts.
- 13.2. Bonage is not responsible in any case for breach of this contract in the event of absence, lack of product availability, force majeure, interruption or total or partial strike of postal services, transportation and telecommunications.